Extra Form Sample
Based on 10 start form downloads!
A screen capture of Bet Selector's Extra Form can be found below. The reason
it is called "Extra" form is because the program uses your 10 start form
downloads and goes through past downloads to find all the extra past runs (in
the case of the example below 31 past runs) - subject of course to you
having downloaded enough past form guides. A
detailed glossary of terms can be found at the end of this page.
Past Formline Glossary
- RATE 1: This column simply shows the race number
- FP: The finish position of the horses past run
- ST: The number of starters in the past run race
- G: The going (track condition) of the past run
- MARG: The margin by which the horse finished at the
past run (winging margins are displayed as negative)
- DAYS: The number of days between runs.
- DAY-DATE: The day of the week and date of the past run
- TRACK: The track at which the past run was raced
- DIST: The distance over which the past race was run
- CLASS: The class of the past race
- $1000: The prize-money of the past race in multiples of
- JOCKEY: The name of the jockey riding the horse at its
- WGTH: The weight carried by the horse at its past start
- SP: The SP (starting price) of the horse at its past
- TIME: The winners time of the past start
- SECT: The sectional time of the past start (usually for
the last 600m)
- IN-RUNNING: The positions in running from the past
start from settling to 1200m to 800m to turn (400m).
- BP: The barrier position from which the horse started
at its past start